[Special Lesson in Autumn]
J-Camp Course for short traveler.
This course is 3 nights 4 days.
Ideal for those who want to learn simple Japanese conversation for travel.
After lesson, you can go to the wonderful sights of Otaru.
There is also an optional day and night tour to practice Japanese.
Duration: Octorber to December 20th.
Level: Beginner to advanced.
[Autumn J-camp for traveler]: 3 nights 4 days
Lesson: Total of 6 hours. (2 hours / per day)
15,000YEN >>> 10,000YEN (5,000YEN Discount) / Lesson fee and accommodation fee included
This lesson can be extended. [Lesson] 1 day (2 hours Lesson & accommodation) : 3,000YEN (2,000YEN Discount)
[No Lesson] Only accommodation: 2,500YEN / per night (500YEN Discount)
The purpose of this Otaru Sightseeing Tour is to practice the Japanese you learned in the lesson.
- Day tour: Otaru sightseeing. About 2 hours. Fee: 1,000 yen (including lunch)
- Night tour: practice at a Izakaya (Japanese Pub). About 2 hours. Fee: 2,000 yen (including meal)
- Making Soba Experience: You can make Soba (Buckwheat noodles) and Eat. About 2 hours. Fee: 500 yen.
- Room: Dormitory room
- Duration: Octorber to December 20th.
- Level: Beginner to advanced.
- Private or Small class.
- It is necessary to reserve this course by 5 day before the start date of the lesson.
- Closed Classes: Novenber 21st – 25th.
check it this site.
[Course] You check “J-Camp Course”
[Comments] You write ” for travel”.
J-Class is not a Japanese school.
J-Class is a Japanese private school for studying in a relaxed environment. J-Class is conducted within The Otaornai Backpackers’ Hostel MorinoKi. Japanese lessons available from a licensed Japanese Teacher in Otaru, Hokkaido!
Short your stay in Japan might be, you want to have a completely unique experience while staying here. Japanese lessons are currently available. After all, language plays an important role not only for communication purposes, but also for allowing us to cross a divide and share culture.
I’m looking forward to sharing Nihongo with you!
more infomaition >>> https://otaru-backpackers.com/en/j-class/
The Otaornai Backpackers’ Hostel MorinoKi
#日本語 #日本語教室 #日本語レッスン #日本語会話 #旅行 #ゲストハウス #小樽 #北海道 #japaneselesson #japaneseclass #otaru #hokkaido #hostel #morinokiguesthouse #morinoki